- ArbeitgeberNovartis Campus Basel
- DienstortBasel (Schweiz)
The Counseling Service Novartis is looking for a
Social worker/Psychologist in a 60%-80% role
- Providing individual and group counseling as well as mediation to associates with respect to their private, professional and health issues.
- Providing Case Management and support for the reintegration of associates following long-term absence (illness/accident) in collaboration with HR, supervisors and the Occupational Medical Service.
- Providing Leadership Coaching to Human Resources and Line Managers
- Managers and HR specialists with regard to managing associates with a high rate of short-term absences as well as psychological, health or disciplinary problems.
- Conducting situation analyses and assessments as well as providing recommendations and triage for consultations and treatment in local units and clinics.
- Strategic contribution in project groups to design and implement prevention measures.
- Developing and maintaining a business network to promote the services on offer and enhance the reputation of the service.
- Projects to further developed the organization as well as technical contents and methods.
- Bachelor, Master in Social Work or Psychology
- Minimum two year counselling training (e.g. FSP)
- 5-10 years‘ professional experience in a counseling role
- German or English as native language and the other one fluent as per C2. Sessions take place regularly in both languages
Start: 1.December 2018 or later
Place of work: Novartis Campus, Basel,
Please upload your CV and motivation letter in English here
Bitte geben Sie bei Ihrer Bewerbung als Betreff an:
socialnet Stellenmarkt, Anzeige 17678: Social worker/Psychologist
Wir wünschen Ihnen eine erfolgreiche Bewerbung.
Ihr socialnet Stellenmarkt